You've struggled with your weight for years. You've tried a million diets, and are frustrated that you've never lost all the weight and kept it off. While your efforts at dieting start out well, your resolve fades quickly.
You live a busy life, so you find it hard to focus on losing weight. There are so many distractions and reasons to put it off. A big party coming up. A business trip. A vacation. How about that never-ending pile of work on your desk?
You worry that you'll never look and feel the way you want to. You're afraid that you're just too obsessed with food and eating to ever be thin.
You know diets don't work, but you don't know what does. You want to stop chasing after all the fad diet hype, but can't stop reading about Paleo, Keto, intermittent fasting, cleanses and so forth.
But you're smart! You're great at so many things. You're a get-things-done kind of woman. You CAN add losing weight and keeping it off to your list of accomplishments!
You love going out to restaurants. You want to enjoy a delicious meal without stuffing yourself and feeling like you've "blown" your diet or that you have to work out twice as long tomorrow to make up for it. If only you could feel light, energetic and satisfied after every meal instead of weighed down and like you need a nap.
Imagine how it would feel to fit into those favorite outfits at the back of your closet and love how you look in them! You know, the ones you can't bear to part with because you hope to be able to wear them again one day. How about being able to walk into a store and pick out the clothes you love without worrying whether you'll look too fat in them?
What if the way you got there included eating the foods you love, and feeling great both physically and about yourself? How about if the icing on the cake (yes, I said it!) was never having to struggle with your weight again? Wouldn't it be amazing to bake a batch of brownies, really enjoy one, keep them in plain sight and forget to eat them?
I can show you how to harness your strengths so that this time, you lose the weight with a sane approach you can live with and that lasts.
The food isn't the problem. You can love good food, cooking and baking, eating at great restaurants, and still lose weight and keep it off. I've done it, my clients are doing it, and I can't wait to teach you how!
That's one of the reasons why coaching succeeds where diets fail. This is a personalized approach. One-size-fits-all doesn't work with diets any better than it does with clothing.
I really do know what you've been going through. I've been there. Now I want to help you end your weight issues, and live a life free of food obsession.
You'll be amazed at the changes you'll experience.
How often do you eat when you aren't hungry? Do you desire food when you're bored? Sad? To procrastinate?
Then this program is for you! Emotional eating is what causes most people to be overweight. Because overeating isn't the problem, it's a symptom.
1. Find the Roadblocks: To get started, you’ll answer some written questions to help us zero in on your biggest challenges. This helps us make the most of our coaching time.
2. Step-by-Step Instruction: 14 consecutive days of emails loaded with information about emotional eating, practices and "food for thought." You'll learn a lot about why emotional eating is causing you to overeat and gain weight, and what you can do to fix it.
3. Strategy Session: One 60-minute focused session on the phone together. You'll learn what's been really causing you to eat when you aren't hungry (HINT: it isn't because you love food). You can dump forever the limiting diet mentality that has kept you from reaching your goals. You'll have some powerful strategies for dealing with your emotional eating challenges so you can get started down the road to having the body you want. You will feel hopeful, excited and ready to move forward to end your desire to overeat.
4. Email support: You may have questions in between the Strategy Session and our Wrap-up session. I’m happy to provide you with guidance by email.
5. Wrap-up: Once you’ve had a chance to do each of the 14 days and practice what you’ve learned, we’ll get back on the phone for half an hour to check in, celebrate what’s working, and figure out any necessary tweaks.
I really do know what you’ve been going through. I’ve been there. Now let's end your emotional eating so you can live a life free of food obsession.
You can do it. You can be a healthy weight and stop the food obsession.
Ready to start working with me? Fantastic! Here's what to do:
STEP 1. Click HERE to schedule your Strategy Session and make your payment. Be sure to schedule your session approximately one week from now so you have a chance to read the first few days of emails before we get on the phone together.
STEP 2. Shortly after scheduling, you'll receive an email from me with your Find the Roadblocks form. You'll also receive your first Freedom from Emotional Eating instructional email the next day.
STEP 3. We'll hold your Strategy Session and get you on track to finally conquer your emotional eating and start losing weight.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking HERE.
Make losing weight a top priority and commit to transforming your relationship with food
Break the connection between your emotional needs and eating
Change your habits so you end your patterns of overeating and even end your desire to overeat
Learn all the tools you need to live the rest of your life at a weight you feel great about
In Kiss Overweight Goodbye Forever, you will:
Figure out why you’ve been unable to lose weight, and start changing that immediately
Understand how to change your habits so you end your patterns of overeating
Learn how to eat the foods you love in a way that ends cravings so you can still eat your favorite dishes without losing control or relying on willpower
Have a plan for how to reach your weight loss goals so you can stay on track and be confident that you’ll reach them
1. Find the Roadblocks: To get started, it's helpful for me to have an idea of who you are and for both of us to understand where your roadblocks have been. You'll answer some written questions to help us zero in on your biggest challenges, and let you get the most out of our work together. That way, we can show up for your first session ready to take action immediately!
2. Kiss Overweight Goodbye strategy sessions and welcome package: Three 60-minute sessions on the phone together during the course of a 30-day period. We start by discussing where you've been and I teach you the main tools you'll be using to become a naturally thin person. You will learn some amazing new concepts, update me on your progress, and I'll coach you through the areas you find most challenging. These sessions can be recorded if you like. Plus you'll receive a few goodies in the mail to help you on your journey.
3. Weekly Tools and Assignments: You can dump forever the limiting diet mentality that has kept you from reaching your goals. Each week, you will learn powerful tools for creating a new mindset about food and eating, losing your excess weight and keeping it off without feeling deprived.
4. Email support: You may have questions in between sessions or need help with a challenging situation. I'm happy to provide you with guidance by email Monday through Friday.
Because everyone progresses at her own pace, you start with one month of Kiss Overweight Goodbye Forever. How quickly you progress depends on many factors, including how ready you are to be ALL IN and make real changes and make doing this work a top priority.
We focus on changing the habits that made you overweight in the first place, rather than reaching a certain goal weight. That’s because once you incorporate the tools you'll learn and have established new habits, you'll be losing weight relatively effortlessly. This boosts your confidence to go the rest of the journey to your goal weight on your own.
If one month of coaching is all you need to incorporate the new habits and you’re losing weight, fantastic! If you’re making progress, but not ready to go it alone yet, you're welcome to sign up for additional months. While you can certainly continue coaching until you reach a particular weight, if you've got what you need after a month, you're free to choose.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no obligation consult. You can do that by clicking HERE.
Step 2. Watch your email for questions from me. Before we hop on the phone, I’d like to know a little about you and what you would like to get out of working with me.
Step 3. Hit “reply” to that email and answer the questions.
Step 4. At the scheduled time, we’ll talk. We’ll use the opportunity to answer any questions you may have and to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 5. We’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll explain the next steps. If you decide not to work with me, or we aren’t the perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to get you what you need.
"THE best part! Learning to not only stop over-eating, but to stop WANTING to over-eat. HUGE!! THIS IS HUGE, I tell you! Getting past the "food as pacifier/reward" and finding out that the guilt you've carried for years about cleaning your plate, wasting food, starving children in China is all just SO misplaced. You rock, Shari! Profound thanks."
"Since I turned 50, a little over ten years ago, I’ve gained weight like never before in my life. When I turned to Shari for coaching, I wasn’t certain how this approach would differ from any other weight loss program. In fact, it differs in many ways! Shari’s coaching has helped me to identify my problem areas and how to approach food and eating in a whole new way. She’s supportive and encouraging, yet realistic and frank when needed. She encourages mindfulness when eating, which results in more enjoyment of favorite foods.
Since she’s been on this journey herself, she knows the successes and pitfalls of changing how we eat. She helped me to understand the perils of rewarding myself with food, instead of facing the emotions that we try to avoid by eating.
I would highly recommend Shari as a skilled coach, empathic listener, and expert guide on the journey to a more healthful relationship with food.”
I have never before been so honest with anyone about how I feel about being overweight. And so I have never before experienced the support and understanding that I have received from Shari. As a result, I feel more free from the habits of thought and action that cause me to gain weight than I ever have before. I also feel that I am on a path to more than weight loss - that I am learning how to live a lighter and more liberated life as a whole. Shari has been a tremendous help: smart, resourceful, encouraging, and inspiring."