Have you chosen to “sit out” doing the things you want to do until you’ve lost weight?
Skipped a big event or a day at the beach because you don’t look the way you think you should?
Why? What do you think will be different when you reach your weight goal?
When I ask my clients these questions, they say things like:
- I’ll be happier.
- I’ll be able to go to the beach.
- I’ll be able to buy clothes I love.
- I’ll have more self-confidence.
Really? I wonder. I ask them questions like:
- Why can’t you be happier now?
- Why can’t you go to the beach now?
- Why can’t you buy clothes you love now?
- Why can’t you have more self-confidence now?
There really is no reason why you can’t have all of those things now, regardless of your current weight.
Putting off living until you lose the weight is actually approaching it backwards.
Listen to learn how you can change your mindset and live your best life NOW to make losing weight easier.
LISTEN TO THE WEIGHT LOSS FOR FOODIES PODCAST BELOW: