1. Stop blaming yourself for past failures and why they are not your fault
2. Cultivate an abundance mindset so you can eat what you love without feeling out of control around food
3. Know when to start and stop eating
4. Eat in a way leaves you feeling satisfied so your cravings disappear
5. Trust yourself and your body so you can give it what it needs
My name is Shari and I help people like you who have tried every diet there is and are afraid you love food too much to lose weight. I teach you how to stop emotional eating and overeating so you can enjoy the foods you love while permanently losing your desire to overeat along with your excess weight.
In 2008, I was at my highest weight ever, after struggling with diets and deprivation since age 13. Then I discovered how to lose the weight for good by ditching dieting, listening to my body, and eating the foods I love without overeating. I can’t wait to show you how you can do it too!
©SHARI BRODER LLC 2019-20
DISCLAIMER: This website does not contain medical advice. The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images and other material are intended for informational and educational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The contents of this website are not intended to substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please consult your physician for personalized medical advice. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions regarding a medical condition.