I used to think I loved food too much to be slimmer. But they’re simply not true. You can love food, cooking and baking, enjoy dining at great restaurants, travel, and still lose weight and keep it off–and I can’t wait to prove it to you!
I’m a weight loss coach for foodies who care about their health and want to look and feel great. I’m passionate about helping you discover what is really causing your weight problem and teaching you how you can enjoy the foods you love while not only losing your excess weight for good, but also losing your desire to overeat.
I’m a gourmet cook and baker who loves delicious food. These days, food is my creative outlet!
For most of my life, my weight went few pounds down, then a few more up. Then I became a lawyer and joined a law firm. Work was so stressful that I rewarded myself by polishing off the candy the secretaries put in their candy bowls. I gained 10 pounds a year during those four years, most of it due to stress eating and rewarding myself with food for overworking. I reached my all-time high weight, and had developed a habit of associating hard work with eating.
Like you, I tried diet after diet, looking for the magic pill that would let me be thin without always having to count calories, carbs or points. Then through weight coaching, I discovered the secret to not overeating while still enjoying the foods I love. Weight coaching changed everything.
And I lost 50 pounds.
Because it’s not the food that is the problem. It is HOW and WHY you're eating it.
I’ve developed a program to help you. I really do know what you’re going through. I’ve been there. I struggled for most of my life. But my struggle is over and yours can be, too! I’m really thrilled that I have figured it out and I’m able to share what I’ve learned with you.
The magic part is that you can actually lose the desire to eat when you’re not hungry. It really is possible! When you learn how, losing weight and keeping it off becomes effortless.
Weight coaching isn’t a diet. It is a way of approaching food and eating that makes intuitive sense. With weight coaching, you stop having cravings, and you can slim down without giving up your favorite foods or treats. You can even have sweets and snacks in the house and forget they are there!
Talk about a game changer! You can actually change your entire relationship with food. You can control food instead of it controlling you!
When this happened to me, I was so excited that I wanted to help other women so they, too, could lose weight without diets and deprivation, make peace with food, and change their relationship with their bodies. I became a certified life coach.
You can be a healthy weight and stop the food obsession.
Ready to melt down to your healthy weight and learn to think like a naturally thin person?
To learn more, sign up now for a FREE, no obligation, zero pressure call with me.
- I have an undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland in Studio Art and Art History.
- My first job out of college was on Capitol Hill as a legislative aide for the U.S. House of Representatives.
- I have been practicing yoga since 1971! I started learning yoga from a book before 98% of the population even knew what yoga was. I love yoga! It has allowed me to be pain-free as I get older and still able to do splits and backbends.
- I love to cook and bake and am quite accomplished at both. They’re some of my super powers. Vegetarian cooking and chocolate desserts are my specialty. “Sinful” is a word that should never be used to describe food.
- My Myers-Briggs type is ENFP.
- I first learned to play a string instrument in 2012, and am now in a band in which I play bass guitar, ukulele, vocals, and percussion.
- I love to dance, and used to dance ballet, modern, jazz, Russian character, to name a few.
- I love to travel. I love adventure, and trying new things.
- Most of all, I love my two fabulous daughters and my fantastic husband.